VDO TPMS Pro
- Retrieves tyre pressure, sensor ID & battery status
- Decodes and reads TPMS error codes (DTC codes)
- Programs (copy or create) new universal TPMS sensors
- Reset TPMS via OBD2 (OBD2 location displayed)
- Stores up to 65,000 jobs
- Docking station & printer (optional)
- Easy icon navigation with step-by-step training
- Monthly updates for 100% vehicle coverage
- 1 year of software subscription (option to extend)
- 1 year warranty
The VDO TPMS Pro is the all-in-one TPMS tool, but extremely user-friendly. Its coloured icon navigation on the high-resolution 4.3-inch color display makes scrolling through several menus and functions, efficiently.
Depending on the vehicle model, the newly programmed TPMS sensors can be loaded into the TPMS ECU via an OBD2 connection to start the relearning process. Errors in the TPMS can also be read and deleted via the OBD2 interface.
If required, the VDO TPMS Pro Print transmits relevant data to the integrated printer of the docking station via an infrared connection, enabling printouts to be created quickly and easily for your customer - an ideal solution for mobile tyre fitters.
- VDO TPMS Pro handheld device
- OBD2 cable
- USB data cable
- Docking station (TPMS Pro Print version only)
- Printer (TPMS Pro Print version only)
- Quickstart Guide
- UK adapter for charger
- Carrying case
- User Manual & CD
TPMS Pro - A2C59506457
TPMS Pro Printer - A2C59506643
1. Download and install the VDO WebTPM software
After installation, you will be prompted to enter your contact information.
Your TPMS device will include software subscription for one year after purchase. After that, you can purchase annual updates by subscription with our Update Plus service. If you do not wish to receive further updates after the end of the update period, you can continue to use the version you have on your service device.
Further details can be found here
VDO TPMS docking station and printer
If required, relevant data is transmitted to the integrated printer of the docking station via an infrared connection, enabling the fast and simple creation of printouts.
The printer can either be purchased separately or together with the docking station.
- Docking station incl. printer A2C59506460
- Infrared printer A2C59506467
The TPMS Pro is also available as a TPMS Pro Print package together with the docking station and printer (see VDO TPMS Pro Print).
Tyre tread depth measuring device
The VDO tyre tread depth gauge is available as an optional accessory for the VDO TPMS Pro. When it is connected to the device, you can perform a full tyre and TPMS sensor check as part of routine maintenance.
More details can be found here
Order number: 2910002058200
VDO TPMS Pro software update
- New vehicle and sensor coverage every month
- New OBD routine relearning procedures every month
- Keep your VDO TPMS Pro up-to-date with Update Plus
The purchase price of VDO TPMS Pro includes the first year of the software update service. After that you can purchase annual updates by subscription. If you do not wish to receive another update after the end of the update period, you can continue to use the version you have on your service device.
Further details can be found here
Order number: A2C59506953
Use our FAQ guide to get answers to your questions about VDO TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems) and TPMS service devices.