The all-in-one TPMS tool
The TPMS Pro is quick, intelligent, but extremely user-friendly. In addition to activating and programming TPMS sensors, newly programmed sensors can be loaded onto the vehicle's ECU via the OBD2 cable to begin the relearning process and read and delete any errors.
It has a high-res 4.3" screen with a rubber case, icon navigation and step-by-step guides to operate the tool easily and efficiently.
The docking station with an integrated printer option is an ideal solution for mobile tyre fitters to print data for your customer whilst onsite for that professional touch.
Thanks to monthly updates, your TPMS Pro will remain completely up-to-date with the latest sensor and vehicle coverage.
TPMS Pro - A2C59506457
TPMS Pro Printer - A2C59506643
- Activates and displays TPMS sensor data e.g. tyre pressure, tyre temperature, sensor ID & battery status
- Decodes TPMS error codes (DTC codes)
- Programs (copy or create) all universal TPMS sensors
- Reset TPMS via OBDII
- Displays EOBD2 port location
- Stores up to 65,000 jobs
- Easy icon navigation with step-by-step training
- Docking station & printer (TPMS Pro Print)
Watch the TPMS Pro in action...
Tyre Tread Depth Measuring Device
The optional tyre tread depth gauge performs a full tyre and TPMS sensor and detects worn or damaged tyres.
- Enables fast vehicle safety testing
- Provides an additional option for maintenance offers and tyre sales
- Ideal for tyre management: records tyre condition and tread depth before and after storage
Order number: 2910002058200
Get Started with your TPMS Pro
To setup your tool, simply follow the following instructions:
1. Turn ON your tool and connect it to your PC
2. Download and install the WebTPM PC software
3. Follow the instructions on your PC
Software Updates & Subscription
Your TPMS Pro includes one year of software updates when purchased. This gives you access to frequent software updates, including:
- 100% vehicle coverage so you can service all vehicles that come in your workshop
- New manual and auto relearn information
- New OBD2 relearn procedures
- New programmable sensor brands
- Bug fixes
After the first year, a software license Update Plus must be purchased to continue receiving the latest software updates for your TPMS tool.
Software Update DV1-35
Take a look at what's waiting for you on the latest Software Release DV1-35
Out of subscription?
Keep your tool up-to-date by renewing your annual subscription with Update Plus
Download Manuals & Coverage
Use our FAQ guide to find answers to your questions about TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems) and TPMS service devices.
Get your TPMS Pro tool up-to-date with the latest software update release.
DVSA announce that a faulty TPMS will now be a major fail on the MOT
Demand to maintain and repair a vehicle's TPMS continues to rise.
The VDO TPMS Pro was voted Product of the Year
The fastest and most advanced TPMS tool yet!