The all-in-one TPMS tool.
The TPMS Pro is quick, intelligent, but extremely user-friendly. In addition to activating and programming TPMS sensors, newly programmed sensors can be loaded onto the vehicle's ECU via the OBD2 cable to begin the relearning process and read and delete any errors.
It has a high-res 4.3" screen with a rubber case, icon navigation and step-by-step guides to operate the tool easily and efficiently.
The docking station with an integrated printer option is an ideal solution for mobile tyre fitters to print data for your customer whilst onsite for that professional touch.
Thanks to monthly updates, your TPMS Pro will remain completely up-to-date with the latest sensor and vehicle coverage.
TPMS Pro - A2C59506457
TPMS Pro Printer - A2C59506643
Features & Benefits
- Activates and displays TPMS sensor data e.g. tyre pressure, tyre temperature, sensor ID & battery status
- Decodes TPMS error codes (DTC codes)
- Programs (copy or create) all universal TPMS sensors
- Reset TPMS via OBDII
- Displays OBDII port location
- Stores up to 65,000 jobs
- Easy icon navigation with step-by-step training
- Docking station & printer (TPMS Pro Print)
- Monthly updates for 100% vehicle coverage
- Handheld device
- OBDII cable
- USB data cable
- Docking station (TPMS Pro Print version only)
- Printer (TPMS Pro Print version only)
- Quickstart Guide
- UK adapter for charger
- Carry case
- User Manual & CD
- 1 year warranty
- 1 year of software subscription (option extend with Update Plus subscription)
Software Subscription (Update Plus)
Keep your tool completely up-to-date!
Your TPMS Pro includes one year of software subscription. You will receive monthly updates, such as new functions, bug fixes, 100% vehicle coverage and TPMS sensor coverage.
To setup your tool, simply follow the three instructions below:
1. Turn ON your tool and connect it to your PC
2. Download and install the WebTPM PC software
3. Follow the instructions on your PC
After one year, a software license Update Plus must be purchased to continue to receive the latest vehicle and sensor coverage.
Software Release DV1-32
The latest software (DV1-32) was released in January 2020. This release includes brand new vehicle models, updated OE sensor information, relearn information, new makes and updated aftermarket sensor coverage.
TPMS Pro Information
|Operators manual||WebTPM software|
|WiFi Guide||Vehicle coverage (DV1-32)|
Tyre Tread Depth Measuring Device
The optional tyre tread depth gauge performs a full tyre and TPMS sensor and detects worn or damaged tyres.
- Enables fast vehicle safety testing
- Provides an additional option for maintenance offers and tyre sales
- Ideal for tyre management: records tyre condition and tread depth before and after storage
Order number: 2910002058200
TPMS Go vs TPMS Pro
Use our FAQ guide to find answers to your questions about TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems) and TPMS service devices.
DVSA announce that a faulty TPMS will now be a major fail on the MOT
Demand to maintain and repair a vehicle's TPMS continues to rise.
The VDO TPMS Pro was voted Product of the Year
The fastest and most advanced TPMS tool yet!