The multifunctional instruments are developed for agricultural, construction, small commercial vehicles and leisure applications. The robust and compact designs allow to have a greater number of important information available at the same time on one spot.
The multifunctional, analogue 4 pointer instrument Centrobase 500 with LC-display and 15 telltales is developed for agricultural, construction, small commercial vehicles and leisure applications. The robust and compact design allows to have a greater number of important information available at the same time. The housing concept with mineral front glass offers ideal front IP class, scratch resistance and comes with a modern look and feel.
Furthermore, we offer specific individualization of the product, to meet individual customer requirements in following points:
- Customer-specific dial design
- Special CentroWin programming software for parameterization
- Programmable acoustic alert, system check and warning thresholds
Benefits and Features
- Analogue instrument cluster for low-end applications
- 4 analogue indications
- LCD: 2x engine hours, 2x distance, clock and gear indication
- Programmable via CentroWIN PC-Tool
- Up to 15 telltales
- Operating voltage 12 V DC
- Operating temperature -30°C to +70°C
- Fixed segment LC-display
- IP 65 protection class (front)
- Integrated warning buzzer
- Monitoring of many parameters in a compact space
- 4 gauges, 26 telltales and large monochrome dot-matrix-display
- Multiple CAN channels (incl. gateway function)
- DTC handling
- Several options for customization (e.g. dial, bezel etc.)
- Ergonomically and robust designed
- Maximum flexibility by programming functionality and display HMI with software tools KIBES-32 and grADI
- Dimensions (mm): 290.6 x 143.5 x 72.5
- Inputs: 24 digital, 6 analog, 4 frequency, 1 current input
- Outputs: 3 x 500mA, 1 buzzer
- Interfaces: 2 x CAN, 1 x additional gauge satellites
- IP 67 protected (front & rear)
- Display: 115 x 145 pixel, monochrome dot-matrix, TC-FSTN
Loader Instrument Cluster
Loader Instrument Cluster is the new platform instrument cluster for Loader market and machinery in special vehicles. With powerful function implemented, our cluster can support up to 24 telltales and can receive various input signals (digital, frequency, analog input, I CAN-J1939) and support signal outputs (vehicle speed output, power output for 5V and12V). By module design concept, we supply a high flexibility for different vehicle configurations and variant requirements.
Best protection against water and dust. One push button for function adjustment.
Benefits and Features
- KIBES-32 programmable
- Stand-alone operable
- 5 gauges
- 16 or 24 telltales
- 2 types of segmented displays available
- 1 push button
- Size: 411,25 x 198,66 x 103,93 mm
- Protection Class: IP 30 rear side, IP 65 front side
- Operating Voltage 24V
- Operating temperature: -30 to +75°C
Contact / Download
Find your VDO dealer for this product or a Continental sales company in your proximity.
Sales contact formular
Through the contact formular you can adress your questions, opinions and wishes regarding this product to the Continental Automotive center.
In the download section you can find documents about this product or product group. Please select the category and document in the search formular of the download section you are interested in.