The 'go-to' TPMS tool for beginners
The TPMS Go is a robust and user-friendly tool for any workshop wanting to step into the world of TPMS.
This tool will activate and display the sensor data of each wheel in seconds, such as the sensor ID, tyre pressure, tyre temperature and battery status of the sensor.
This handy tool will also program any leading aftermarket sensor to replace a faulty sensor. Thanks to monthly updates, your TPMS Go will remain completely up-to-date with the latest sensor and vehicle coverage, so you will never have to turn business away.
Order number: 2910002037400
- Activates and reads TPMS sensor data
- 100% vehicle coverage
- Programs all leading aftermarket TPMS sensors
- Provides relearn procedures
- Indicates sensor and service kit part numbers (OE and aftermarket)
Get Started with your TPMS Go
To setup your tool, simply follow the following instructions:
1. Turn ON your tool and connect it to your PC
2. Download and install the WebTPM PC software
3. Follow the instructions on your PC
Software Updates & Subscription
Your TPMS Go includes two years of software subscription when purchased. This gives you access to frequent software updates, including:
- 100% vehicle coverage to make sure you can service all vehicles that come in your workshop
- New manual and auto relearn information
- New OBD2 relearn procedures
- New programmable sensor brands
- Bug fixes
After two years, a software license Update Plus must be purchased to continue to receive the latest updates for your tool.
Software Update HV1-23
Take a look at what's waiting for you on the latest software release HV1-23
Out of subscription?
Keep your tool up-to-date by renewing your annual subscription with Update Plus
Download Manuals & Coverage
Support & FAQs
Find answers to our frequently asked questions about TPMS and our TPMS tools here.
Get your TPMS Go tool up-to-date with the latest software update.
DVSA announce that a faulty TPMS will now be a major fail on the MOT
Demand to maintain and repair a vehicle's TPMS continues to rise.